Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Spam Joy

I know this sounds crazy, but a new fad of mine is scanning the 'spam file' before I delete it ......... I never open anything in it, but I get a kick out of seeing what I'm not going to look at. Why just a few minutes ago a 'moon purdy' was trying to contact the 'good wife.' Now 'moon purdy' can conjure up a number of suggestions where I don't think the good wife would have me go, I'm wondering if this is email with a message, a picture or both ... oh, well I'll never know, won't even trouble the good wife with it.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I would be sleepy too if I read through my spam files ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If the number of spam files is based on professionalism and notoriety[positive of course] than I'm sure you have many many more than I get.

    ReplyDelete