Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Somebody is keeping track...

Evidentally someone, who is part of the inner circle of those who send out endless emails, is in charge of keeping track of how old we are becoming has for the last two days been encouraging me to look into senior housing establishments, inviting me to send for free estimates for all kinds of body replacement parts and wanting to reassure me that term life insurance at my age, though it is a bit expensive is the best way to waste my money. It's getting to the point where I think I might began a list, just to prove to my kids they aren't the only ones who see age creeping up on me!

3 comments:

  1. If you know someone's name and state of residence, it is fairly easy to locate their age, address, spouses, etc using several internet sites. With the internet, it is only get worse which is why I am very protective of what information I do chose to put out there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heck, I'm only fifty-one and I had a counter worker at a restaurant give me the "Senior" discount without asking if I was, in fact, a senior. Man, I was pissed, but my kids thought it hilarious. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to write them out of the will.

    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw come on ole man - your kids were excited for you! its a compliment to not even be asked - it shows that your going to make one excellent senior dad and grandpa! Besides if you write them out of the will and they found out - happy lonesome golden years for you.

    ReplyDelete