Thursday, December 17, 2009

Oops, there goes that tooth

Eating my regular morning breakfast I lost most of a wisdom tooth[hope that doesn't have mental consequences] that was going to be pulled after the first of the year anyway. After hearing my granddaughter's story about the nice little reimbursement she received from the tooth fairy, I decided to write a letter myself: [and the tooth is now on the letter on my bedstand]
'Dear Tooth Faery:
I know you are busy keeping up with all the kids that lose their
teeth; and in this economy hard pressed for money - but - I've lost
my tooth and thought maybe you might have some loose change?
Now there may be some skeptics out there that think I'm being greedy, not so, I am testing my childlike faith!
Thanks?!'

2 comments:

  1. I had all my wisdom teeth yanked nearly twenty years ago so I don't think you lose any wisdom. On the other hand, perhaps I make a strong case that you do.

    Good luck with the fairy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My office manager has contributed a dollar towards my tooth - and even let me keep the tooth. I don't plan on telling the 'tooth faery' so maybe I can get a few more bucks, that is unless the 'tooth witch' steals it?

    ReplyDelete