Monday, October 26, 2009

Surprise! Surprise!

I am amazed and humbled [though not speechless] that there have been over 930 hits on my blogs site since the first of June!! So I am proposing that the 1000th visitor to my website receive a round trip cruise to Alaska, a years free gas and a $100 gift certificate to Barnes & Noble. Now here's the catch, you knew there was one, I'm having trouble finding a travel agency willing to donate the cruise,[our local travels agencies(2) say it not worth the promotion in this economy, and besides they'd probably never hear from you again, and I've never used their services before]so I'm seriously thinking of boycotting them, at this point in time there is NO oil company willing to offer the free gas [President Bush thought about it, but his old man wouldn't go along with the idea so he offered a woopie cushion instead - and his dad suggested a free jump out of an airplane, with a used parachute] and if B/N would donate a free gift certificate I'm just afraid I might keep it ..................................... but I do look forward to your hits and thoughts!

[I had to get this photo from a free photographers website]

2 comments:

  1. If you write stuff that people want to read, they show up.

    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sherm....
    I like that saying, reminds me a little of 'field of dreams' concept. The problem is I don't know what people want to read, and that is probably not what drives this blog ... but then there are those saints like you that show up anyway .......... thanks.

    ReplyDelete