Friday, October 9, 2009

Another Man's Treasures


Well its that time of year, and 'She Who Can Only Be Loved' is having her fall garage sale. For many years now she's bugged me about letting her sell my fiction paperbacks, and I've resisted...not this year. If she has enough room she can sell 95% of all my books, fiction and non-fiction, and even Christian books. Not long ago I told my son he could look through my library and take any book he wanted, by this time next year I hope to be down to less than 30% of the books I now have in stock, I'm drastically downsizing! Thanks Sherm, I think your wife started this with your camping stock!:~) I'm guessing its fairly true, one man's yesterdays are another man's treasure. You'll probably note, I've reworded that old axiom a trifle.


No comments:

Post a Comment