Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Chicken Parmesan


For SWCOBL, who is the one who really works in this household, I prepared Chicken Parmesan for supper, along with some rice for the very first time. Both turned out fairly well, matter of fact I won't even reveal the recipe since most cooks have been making chicken parmesan for years. Tomorrow is our Anniversary so I'm going to have to keep my plans secret so that at the right moment I can look like a hero! ...... I seriously need the brownie points too.

This afternoon on a short drive through the countryside I came across these three horses grazing in a shallow water pond, and was able to get the largest one in a photo, if I ever figure out how to get a picture cd into this computer I'll post the picture. I have no idea how to work a digital camera, matter of fact three years ago I returned a digital to the store because it took me almost two hours to figure out how to set the date, I just use a Canon 35mm. The horse is looking back at me, as though to say, and you're wanting this simple picture because ....... ah, what do horses know? [no insult to you horse lovers, one of my granddaughters loves horses, but she doesn't even know this blog exists so I'm alright for now]



4 comments:

  1. Good pic, though it must've been chilly for those equines.

    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sherm
    I'm afraid I might be deceitful, I found that pic on the internet ... mine hasn't been developed yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Need a brownie recipe too? Happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sage....
    I doubt there is one strong enough?

    ReplyDelete