Monday, October 19, 2009

Just Some Recent Photo's









Since I'm not very good at this, I'm just happy I somehow got the picture CD on here. The first photo is one of a road ... I like to take pictures of roads, and have more coming - don't laugh, everyone has to have something weird about what they like! Then there is a picture of wild turkeys in our back yard next to the patio, then a couple pictures of a turtle we found in the front by the picture window; and finally the picture of the horse I mentioned earlier in a post, as it was standing in a lowland pool. The turtle pictures are out of sequence, but its the best I can do for now.
That's the extent of my photo-tech skills. One of these days I might get a 35mm. high powered zoom-zoom lens ... then watch out!!

2 comments:

  1. I love photos of roads. I collected a series of them from Webshots.com and have them as my desktop wallpaper. I called the series "Pathways". One of my co-workers at Applied Materials was a professional photographer. He saw my PC and was inspired to do a similar project. Perhaps you'll be similarly inspired?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don
    Hey buddy, always a source of encouragement, I'd love to see your 'Pathways' ..... how do I?
    thanks

    ReplyDelete