Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Week of Birthdays

I love birthday celebrations because I get to act like a child and enjoy them! This week we celebrated [long distance] the birthdays of our Son-In-Law, and our youngest granddaughter in the Big City in the far-off Northeast! Also today is the birthday of SWCOBL [She Who Can Only Be Loved].

In other news, this morning I read an article on 'Facebook' which has some thoughts in it that describe why I'm not a facebook fan; now I know some of you are .... in either case you might like to read the article [and 93 comments] found at ... http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052970204660604574370450465849142.html
[I specifically linked the above birthdays, in the same article, with the above opinoin on Facebook to get a reply from you ..... don't disappoint me!]
Have a really great day with our Creator!

1 comment:

  1. I've never succumbed to the Facebook, MySpace, Twitter phenomenon for the reasons discussed in the article. Frankly, my life isn't that interesting and I really don't think anybody else's is either.

    :)

    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete