Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Julie & Julia

This week my wife and I, on our date night, saw the movie Julie & Julia. We both loved the movie, one of the things it highlighted was that both spouses can have careers and still build an intimacy in their marriage; Julie's story addressed how careers can come in conflict but can be worked out when the relationship takes priority over indivudalism. I know that I for one did not know the deep intimate love relationship that Julia Childs and her husband had. There is a little rough language and some suggestive scenes [although within the marriage realm these are perfectly acceptable]; so it would be wise for viewers to be older. I loved the story because of the context in which it was written - writing a blog on an adventure!!

No comments:

Post a Comment