Monday, November 23, 2009

Just a thought!


Yesterday in worship we were giving thanks for the many blessings we've all experienced; and my wife mentioned how thankful she was for God's grace and goodness, how her mother had been widowed twice [her first husband was my wife's father, who she barely remembers; and my son gets his looks and stature from] and we will all celebrating her 40th wedding anniversary to her husband this weekend in Illinois [He is indeed a fantastic person, in many ways so like my father]. As my wife spoke about her thanks, I thanked the Lord for our 37th anniversary we celebrated this fall. God is certainly more than good. While visiting in Illinois this weekend we plan on also visiting with our kids from the southland for a little while also. So I'm praying for a safe journey there and back for all of us; Thanksgiving is such a wonderful time of the year!

2 comments:

  1. A safe journey to you and yours.

    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sherm
    It's good to be back on line. And may you and yours have a great THANKSGIVNG!

    ReplyDelete