Thursday, September 3, 2009

When I Say...................


While perusing through some of my favorite blogs this morning I came across this little poem and thought you might enjoy it. Its from yesugarden blogspot.
When I Say I Am A Christian....
*'I'm not shouting I'm clean living, I'm whispering I was lost, now I'm found and forgiven'
*I don't speak of this with pride, I'm confessing that I stumble and need Christ as my guide.'
*'I'm professing that I'm weak and need His strength to carry on.'
*'I'm not bragging of success, I'm admitting that I have failed and need God to clean my mess'
*'I'm not claiming to be perfect, my flaws are far to visible. But God believes I'm worth it.
*'I still feel the sting of pain, I have my share of heartaches so I call upon His name.
[a thanks to the author Carol Wimmer. http://www.carolwimmer.com/
ENJOY.

No comments:

Post a Comment