Thursday, May 21, 2009

FIRST TIME

This is my first time of venturing into the world of 'blogging,' so have patience with me. Any tender-loving criticism will be welcomed with open arms ... for those of you who are annoyed or frustrated just switch to another blog - in which case I would heartedly recommend one of my links. If you don't like any of them, stick with your own. My plans are to begin with a couple of my favorite cooking recipes from the cooking channel; a few book reviews on the most recent books I've read. Any conversations you would like to start will be welcome also. Perhaps there will even be the facsimile of an open diary ... who knows. I probably won't be sharing information that is too personal, and certainly not any family names or photo's. But let me say that I am my wife's greatest cheerleader and love my two girls and son. [and each of their spouses] This summer, Grandma and I are expecting our 13th grandchild!!

No comments:

Post a Comment